Download ATTEZ App
The fast, reliable, easy to use apps to connect to your ZN62.
If there is 2.0 marked on the giftbox, please install Attez 2.0:
1. If ZN62 was off, the internal clock will be reset. Please connect to ZN62 live view to update the clock. Otherwise the scheduled recording time will be wrong.
2. If you cannot connect to ZN62 from the Internet for a long time, please turn off and turn on ZN62 again, then it will be normal.
3. After running Attez app, and if you cannot connect to ZN62 from the Internet for more than 2 minutes, please kill the app (force the app to close) and run the app again.
4. If the video gets freezed, maybe the data rate is not high enough. Please set to 320x240 in the live view setting. The data rate requirement is 500kbps. Please download Speedtest app to test the data rate of the 3G / 4G data network.
Send out audio-only file by Gmail account
1. Download and unzip the upgrade_zetta.zip, edit the email_setup.txt, copy the upgrade_zetta folder to a microSD card and insert it to the ZN62 to upgrade, please see the 1_instruction.txt.
a. please enable the mic in cam setting
b. please do manual recording or do scheduled recording in recording setting, the conversion of audio-only file will start after 3 video files are recorded
Note: This upgrade will convert the video file to audio file and send out by your gmail account. If you do not need this, please do not upgrade the firmware
2. If you want to revert back to video and audio recording without email function, please download and unzip the upgrade_zetta_recovery.zip, copy the upgrade_zetta folder to a microSD card and insert it to the ZN62 to upgrade
Running on Windows / Mac
1. Download and install the software on Windows http://www.atteztech.com/dl/P2PCamWin_188.8.131.52.zip
Can view up to 4 cam, but the audio is not correct
Cannot do other functions
1. Download and unzip the liveviw and recorder (the liveview may not work on some display setting, if it does not work, please run the recorder only) or recorder only on Windows. Edit the cam.txt to input the cam ID and password. Then double click to run the Attez_liveview.cmd or Attez_recorder.cmd
2. Recorded video can be played by VLC player